Does your business have what it takes to step up when disaster strikes?
Join us for this special webinar to learn the “Five W’s” to be an emergency response supplier.
It’s tough enough to provide flawless service or delivery to the federal government on time, at a reasonable price, and following the specific protocols of the ordering agencies. But on top of that, only a few dozen contractors are in the right place at the right time with the Right Stuff to win the work. How could you be one of them?
This 2.5-hour dynamic webinar will discuss the challenges that federal agency employees and their contractor counterparts face as they prepare for, respond to, recovering from national emergencies.
We’ll explore the process, the requirements and key ideas of how you can approach this marketplace and help our government and communities when you’re needed the most. You’ll get up-to-the-minute insight, research, articles, links, and intelligence to help you tap into disaster response networks right away, as well as to build deep networks for the long term. And you’ll get answers to your questions.
Who Should Attend
CEO, COO, CFO, sales teams, business development professionals, contract & proposal specialists
We’ve Got You Covered
We’ll talk about disaster response by suppliers in industries including general construction, trades, furnishings, IT services, building materials, waste disposal, facility management, janitorial services, operations & maintenance, logistics, security, food service, medical supplies, transportation, engineering, landscaping, tools, consumables, site prep, generators, asphalt, fencing, surveying, environmental cleanup
Here’s What You Get!
- 2.5 hour webinar with two instructors
- Live Q&A
- PowerPoint presentation file
- Audio recording for playback
- Softcopy resource guide
- Competitive intelligence analysis and Excel data file on recent FEMA Contractors
- OPTION: Not everybody likes audio recordings. Some people love to read a good, meaty story. At the end of the event, you’ll have the option to order a softcopy post-event session transcript. Within a week of the event, you’ll have the replay in text form.
- The Emergency
- Government Agencies Involved In:
- The Players
- The Rules
- The Needs
- The Contract Vehicles
- The Primes and the Subs
- The Ordering Process
- The Delivery
- The Payment
- Preparation For Next Season
- The Long Game
Join me — Judy Bradt, CEO of Summit Insight — and Eileen Kent, the Federal Sales Sherpa.