You know the frustration when you want to win more federal business and one more person tells you, “Do your homework!” but never tells you exactly what that means. The data dumpster is immense! Where to begin, and what do you really need to know?
The problem isn’t that there’s not enough information…quite the opposite. The free online sources alone are overwhelming.
(Then, what about those contract data dashboards and bid subscription services?)
Relax. Help is here.
- This class is for you if you want to get on the road to growing your federal business.
- The one-hour video gives you an overview of what to look for and how to use four essential free tools at the foundation to federal contracting success.
- Then, open up the four-lesson worksheet. Each lesson takes just 30 minutes and helps you explore opportunities and buyers that are unique to YOU.
You’ll be better able to answer questions including:
- Which federal agencies plan to buy services and products like ours in the year to come?
- Does the federal government use GSA Schedules to buy what we do? Which of our competitors are offering their services and products that way, and what are they charging?
- How much are federal agencies actually using GSA Schedules, and which of our competitors are selling most successfully that way?
- Based on all that, how important is a GSA Schedule to reach my target agencies?
- Which federal agencies spend the most money on what we do? Who are my biggest competitors? And which individual people have approved the purchases?