Listen to Debriefings: A Key Tool in Bid Protest Analysis and Business Development with Maria Panichelli
Listen in and get the Scoop
- Understand when to request a debriefing, and all of the reasons to do so
- Identify when a debriefing is “required” and when it is not (and why that matters)
- Learn the difference between a debriefing and a “brief explanation” (and why that matters)
- Recognize what information you will and will not be given in both a pre-award and post-award debriefing context
- Gather strategy tips on who should attend a debriefing, how to prepare questions, and when to engage an attorney
- Learn how debriefings can impact bid protest filing deadlines
These exclusive GovCon Webinars are designed to put resources in the hands of GovCons to close more Federal Business.
Come and network with your Peers and discuss the latest GovCon HOT topics and ask your Federal Business questions.
The Federal Business Intensive is not just a course or training, it’s a guided implementation system.
- Imagine getting in front of the right federal buyer, at just the right time, knowing the right things to say.
- Imagine being prepared to meet opportunity instead of chasing it.
- Imagine being your Federal Buyer’s trusted choice
Get on your way to that and much more in just 8 weeks by enrolling in our Federal Business Intensive program.
Click HERE to learn more?