Players and Layers Methodology
Introducing PALM - The Players and Layers Methodology:
How to Meet Federal Decision Makers
The proven, methodical, way to to get in front of the right Federal buyers to win the work you deserve.
What We Do
- Our consulting services provide you with guidance and strategy to focus on your best prospects.
- Our education and training services give you and your team with custom tools and give you the practice it takes to build the skills it takes to use the tools to achieve your goals.
What We Cover When We Work Together
Across all of our training and programs, we cover topics including these:
- Why Most Govcons Don’t Make The Calls That Lead To Wins
- How To Change That!
- What’s A Lead?
- The PALM – Players and Layers Methodology™
- Power Techniques For Connection
- Action Steps
What is The Players and Layers Methodology?
The PALM – Players and Layers Methodology™ is a systematic, proven, process to find and build relationships with anyone you need to meet in the Federal contracting arena to grow your government business.
In over thirty years in the Federal arena, we’ve learned that there are five things that all successful contractors do. We help you master these sooner rather than later, so that you can build relationships with the government customers you are truly meant to serve.
the work you want to win starts by asking “Who’s my buyer, and how can I serve them?” rather than, “What can I bid?”